This car was found in a garage in Florida. We bought it after it had been parked for many years.
The color combination is one of the best I have ever seen on a Jalpa, Perla White Metallic with Red Interior leather it is absolutely stunning. We believe the majority of the paint and interior are original, outstanding condition, has its original owner's manual and toolkit.
*2016 Service Performed*
- Sent out brake calipers, master cylinder, clutch master cylinder and brake proportioning valve to white post restorations to get rebuilt;
- Has all new brake lines;
- An electronic vacuum was adapter for the brake booster to operate correctly;
- Rebuilt carburetors;
- Radiator was rebuilt by don heart radiators;
- All 4 shocks were replace with koni adjustable;
- Altenators was rebuild by "Finch Altenators";
- Detail of undercarriage, paint correction and interior leather treatment.